MooGoo SPF15 Moisturising Day Cream
MooGoo's Moisturising Day Cream is full of nourishing oils and added zinc oxide to provide a layer of sun protection.
Keeping your skin hydrated helps to keep it looking young and this non-greasy formula has been created for daily use on a wide range of skin types, including for those going through cancer treatment.
- As this cream contains zinc for sun protection, it's a bit thicker than you may be used to. However, it still sits well under makeup.
- This product is not water resistant. Reapply immediately after activity and swimming.
- Visit the Cancer Research UK sun safety page for our guide on using sun protection and staying safe in the sun
- MooGoo SPF15 Moisturising Day Cream
- Added zinc oxide for sun protection
- Made with nourishing oils to improve moisture levels and hydrate dry skin
- Naturally preserved with hops extract - free of parabens and phenoxyethanol
Aqua, Zinc Oxide, Squalane (Olive), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate (Coconut-Based Conditioner), Cetearyl Glucoside (and) Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant Based Emulsifiers), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Extract, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Niacinamide, Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (Guar Gum), Allantoin, P-Anisic Acid (Anise Derived Preservative), Glyceryl Stearate (and) Ceteareth-20 (and) Ceteareth-12 (and) Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Cetyl Palmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract.
At MooGoo we have the honour of helping make life a little easier for our customers undergoing treatment for cancer. We're a family owned, Australian company with an entire range of natural and gentle products designed to care for the skin and scalp using high quality, natural and edible ingredients since 2005. We are committed to developing safe and effective products to support your skin, scalp, and oral health across your journey. Maintaining skin integrity and promoting a healing environment is important in preventing treatment related reactions such as dry, itchy, red, flaky, or irritated skin. Implementing a healthy skin care routine early in your treatment, including gentle SLS-free mild wash followed by proper skin hydration is an important step to prevent progression and management of skin reactions.
Because MooGoo Skincare make their products for their families, MooGoo have a strict ingredient philosophy that excludes ingredients like Parabens, Phenoxyethanol and penetration enhancers.
Standard delivery: £3.99
Normally 5-7 working days. Free standard delivery on orders over £40.
Next Working Day: £6.99
If ordered before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Return within 30 days, exclusions apply.