Discover all the weird and wonderful things that go on inside your body with Adam Kay.
Do you ever think about your body and how it all works? Like really properly think about it? The human body is extraordinary and fascinating and, well... pretty weird. Yours is weird, mine is weird, your maths teacher's is even weirder.
This book is going to tell you what's actually going on in there, and answer the really important questions, like:
- Are bogeys safe to eat? Look, if your nose is going to all that effort of creating a snack, the least we can do is check out its nutritional value. (Yes, they're safe. Chew away!)
- And how much of your life will you spend on the toilet? About a year - so bring a good book. (I recommend this one.)
So, sit back, relax, put on some rubber gloves, and let a doctor take you on a poo (and puke) filled tour of your insides. Welcome to Kay's Anatomy.
This book is part of our STEM collection - a range of books and activities to encourage children into science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
- Kay's Anatomy: a complete (and completely disgusting) guide to the human body by Adam Kay; illustrated by Henry Paker
- ISBN: 9780241452929
- 416 pages, paperback book
- 13 x 20 cm
- Covers key stage 2/3 human biology syllabus
Black Friday: Free standard delivery on all orders, 17-27 November.
Normally 5-7 working days.
Next Working Day: £6.99
If ordered before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Return within 30 days, exclusions apply.