Ask a Scientist
This science book for kids poses 100 real-life questions from kids to Robert Winston on every aspect of science, beautifully illustrated throughout.
Questions cover all the popular science topics, including:
- Human body: "Why do freckles come in dots on your face?";
- Physics: "Could you jump off the world?";
- Earth: "Why is the sky blue?";
- Chemistry: "Why are there bubbles in boiling water?";
- Natural science: "Do dogs cry?", and
- Space: "Why will the Sun explode?"
This book is part of our STEM collection - a range of books and activities to encourage children into science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
- Ask a scientist by Doctor Robert Winston
- ISBN: 9780241379240
- 128 pages
- 29 x 23 cm
Black Friday Offer:
Free standard delivery on all orders
UK Next Working Day: £6.99
If ordered before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Return within 30 days, exclusions apply.