Theya Healthcare Peony Zip Front Fastening Bamboo Post Surgery Bra
This zip front fastening post surgery bra by Theya Healthcare, is a medium support, front fastening, pocketed bra.
It has been designed for women who have undergone breast cancer surgery, chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
With proven healing properties and irritation free, this comfortable, seamless, tagless and wireless bra features a unique, soft bamboo mix fabric. This fabric is also antibacterial, breathable and capable of drawing moisture away from the skin faster than 100% cotton.
Easily adjustable, the front fastening and front adjustable straps allow for reduced arm mobility which may be experienced after surgery.
It's longer and softer band has been designed with drains in mind and will not roll up or compress. The pretty flower design around the band amd removable modesty pads give a subtle, feminine touch and shape if needed.
- 70% bamboo viscose, 23% nylon, 6% elastane, 1% polyester
- Can be worn as a sleep bra
- Removable modesty pads
- Machine washable at 30 degrees or less. Remove modesty pads before machine washing. Do not tumble dry, iron, bleach or dry clean.
- Gentle moulded cups with pockets on the inside for the insertion of your softie or breast form
Have you found any of our helpful little things cheaper elsewhere? We really appreciate you choosing to shop at Cancer Research UK, so we’ll match the price.Click here for further information.
Standard UK delivery: £3.95
(7-10 working days)
Free delivery on orders over £25
UK Tracked delivery: £6.95
(2-3 working days from despatch date)
Return within 30 days
(other than suggested donation items)
- International delivery from £15