Theya Healthcare Front Fastening Post Surgery Bamboo Bra
This front fastening post-surgery bra by Theya Healthcare, is a medium support, front fastening, pocketed bra.
It has been designed for women who have undergone breast cancer surgery, chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
With proven healing properties, it also features a unique bamboo mix fabric. It's soft, comfortable, seamless, tagless and wireless.
The material is also antibacterial, breathable and capable of drawing moisture away from the skin faster than 100% cotton.
The bra is highly adjustable in case of swelling and compression control. It also allows for any reduced arm mobility which may be experienced after surgery. This is thanks to the 3-level hook and eye adjuster at front, combined with front adjustable straps.
This design is suitable to be worn if drains are existing. It sits high enough under the arm, which provides support for lymph node removal.
The subtle yet pretty flower design around the band gives a feminine touch to a must have bra.
- 70% Viscose derived from Bamboo, 23% Nylon, 6% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- Can be worn as a sleep bra
- Comes with removable modesty pads to give gentle shape where needed
- Longer, softer band means it will not roll up or compress drains
- Gentle moulded cups with pockets on the inside for the insertion of your softie or breast form
- Machine washable at 30 degrees or less. Remove modesty pads before machine washing. Do not tumble dry, iron, bleach or dry clean.
Standard UK delivery: £3.95
5-10 working days
Free delivery on orders over £30
UK Next Working Day: £6.95
If ordered before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Return within 30 days