Theya Healthcare Back Fastening Comfort Bra
Back fastening comfort bra by Theya Healthcare, is a medium support, back fastening, pocketed bra.
It has been designed for women who have undergone breast cancer surgery, chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
With proven healing properties, it also features a unique bamboo mix fabric. It's soft, comfortable, seamless, tagless and wireless.
The material is also antibacterial, breathable and capable of drawing moisture away from the skin faster than 100% cotton.
The bra is highly adjustable in case of swelling and compression control. It also allows for any reduced arm mobility which may be experienced after surgery.
This design is suitable to be worn if drains are existing and also sits high enough under the arm which provides support for lymph node removal. The subtle yet pretty flower design around the band gives a complimentary feminine touch to a must have bra.
- 70% viscose derived from bamboo, 23% nylon, 6% elastane, 1% polyester
- Gentle moulded cups with pockets on the inside for the insertion of your softie or breast form
- Comes with removable modesty pads to give gentle shape where needed
- Machine washable at 30 degrees or less. Remove modesty pads before machine washing. Do not tumble dry, iron, bleach or dry clean
Have you found any of our helpful little things cheaper elsewhere? We really appreciate you choosing to shop at Cancer Research UK, so we’ll match the price.Click here for further information.
UK delivery: £3.95
(5-7 working days)
Free delivery on orders over £25
UK next working day delivery: £7.95
(For orders placed before 1pm)
(UK Mainland only, excludes Highlands, Channel Islands and Ireland)
Return within 14 days
(other than suggested donation items)
- International delivery from £15