RecoBra® Post Surgery Recovery Bra
Post-surgery recovery bra by RecoBra® is a supportive, seamless, compression bra for all breast cancer, cosmetic and cardio-thoracic patients. This comfortable, post-surgical garment is designed to accelerate recovery time through a 24hr wear.
To reduce irritation, it features a wireless and seamless design with built in compression zones for support. This breathable, moisture permeable, stretchy bra features a gauging pleat design on the front, to support a light prosthesis if needed. It also provides implant stabilisation and minimises swelling with the correct and comfortable compression.
For easy adjustability, shoulder straps and a front opening provide easy access for wound inspections and dressing changes. To help guard against hospital superbugs and maintain freshness and cleanliness after surgery, it features a unique Maedical™ anti-microbial technology.
- 89% polyamide 11% elastane
- Available in white & black
- Does not contain latex or natural rubber
- Wash at 40ºC in a wash bag followed by natural drying or gentle tumble drying. Wash with similar colours
- This technological revolution applied to the fabric eliminates hospital super bug strains, bacteria and moulds
Have you found any of our helpful little things cheaper elsewhere? We really appreciate you choosing to shop at Cancer Research UK, so we’ll match the price.Click here for further information.
UK delivery: £3.95
(5-7 working days)
Free delivery on orders over £20
UK next working day delivery: £7.95
(For orders placed before 1pm)
(UK Mainland only, excludes Highlands, Channel Islands and Ireland)
Return within 14 days
(other than suggested donation items)
- International delivery from £15