Cancer Research UK Post-Surgery Comfort Bra
Introducing the Cancer Research UK Post-Surgery Comfort Bra: a bra developed by us with breast cancer patients every step of the way.
Made from a super soft, knitted fabric with a tubular, seamless design, the bra offers the ultimate in comfort and support. The wide, fully adjustable straps and front hook and eye fastenings ensure a perfect fit.
Suitable for use after a mastectomy, lumpectomy, lymph node removal, or breast reconstruction. A lined pocket with removable pads also provides space to add a prothesis, if desired. It's also designed to be comfortable for everyday wear for non-patients, too.
The main fabric is derived from natural bamboo that's soft against sensitive skin, as well as being breathable, moisture wicking, and antibacterial. Ideal for all day and long-term wear.
Over the last 40 years, Cancer Research UK’s work has helped double breast cancer survival. Every sale of this bra ensures that progress continues, with 100% of net profits funding future breast cancer research projects.
- Cancer Research UK Post-Surgery Comfort Bra
- Available in 4 colour options: white, black, blush, and hot pink
- Available in size ranges Small to 3XL - see size guide for details
- Wide shoulder straps
- Hook and eye fastening at centre front, with 3 adjustable settings
- 100% net profits are donated directly to our breast cancer research projects
- 72% viscose derived from bamboo
- 22% polyamide
- 6% elastane
- We have taken steps to source the majority of the materials more responsibly. The bamboo derived fibres are from well-managed forests.
- Delicate machine washable at up to 40°C
- Wash deep colours separately
- Do not tumble dry, iron, bleach, or dry clean
Black Friday: Free standard delivery on all orders, 17-27 November.
Normally 5-7 working days.
Next Working Day: £6.99
If ordered before 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Return within 30 days, exclusions apply.