Cancer Research UK Kids & Teens Unity Band® Fundraising Box
Every #ActOfUnity makes a difference in someone's fight against cancer. One of the best ways you can show your support this World Cancer Day is by stocking a box of Cancer Research UK Kids & Teens Unity Bands at your school or workplace to help find cures and kinder treatments for young people facing cancer.
Every Unity Band worn, every pound donated and everyone who takes part will play an important role in a lifesaving story.Read more
You can order your box free of charge (postage is extra). Distribute what you can during January and February, and we’ll send you instructions to return the proceeds you have raised to us.
- 50 Cancer Research UK Kids & Teens Unity Bands in a pre-packed display box ready to distribute
- Mix of pink, blue and navy bands
- Available for a suggested donation of £1 each
- Fits kids through to teens — adjustable in size
- Box size — 25cm x 21cm x 9cm
- Money box included
Let’s beat cancer sooner.
Due to popular demand we've capped the maximum quanity of Fundrasing Boxes that can be ordered. If you wish to order more than 2 boxes, please call us on 0300 123 4408.
UK delivery: £3.95
(5-10 working days)
Free delivery on orders over £25
UK next day delivery: £7.95
(For orders placed before 1pm)
Return within 14 days
(other than suggested donation items)
- International delivery from £15