- Returns and Refunds
- Contact us
We charge a postage and packing fee to cover the costs of sending you your products, this allows more money to go towards our life-saving work.
Standard UK delivery (UK mainland and British Isles delivery) within 5–10 working days £3.95
Express delivery 2 - 3 working days (available for personalised products only) £6.95
Next day delivery (for orders placed before 1pm)£7.95
Orders placed after 1pm on a Friday will be delivered the following Tuesday.
All standard UK orders over £25 are FREE.
Delivery outside the UK
We deliver to a number of countries outside the UK. A full list can be found in our terms and conditions.
European delivery - up to 20 working days £15.00
International delivery - up to 20 working days £20.00
European and International delivery charges reflect the current rates charged by the courier companies delivering internationally. These are under constant review and are subject to change.
Returns and Refunds
Returns and Refunds
How do I return an item?
We would like you to be happy with your purchase but if there’s something wrong with your item and you would like your money back or to exchange an item, please tell us within 30 days of receiving your order (subject to the exceptions below) by:
- emailing us at email@example.com or calling us on 0300 123 4408, providing us with details of your order in order to allow us to identify your purchase.
Please return products by packing it securely (in the original packaging where possible) with a copy of your receipt and customer advice note to:
Cancer Research UK Trading Limited,
c/o Express Park,
Northamptonshire, NN10 6G
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. When returning items, please retain proof of postage.
Cancelling your order
Please note that if you are not happy with your item for any other reason and would like your money back or to exchange an item, you also have a right to cancel your order (subject to the exceptions below) within 14 days after the day on which you receive your order. More information on your right to cancel can be found in the “Cancelling your order” section of our website supply terms.
When will I receive a refund or replacement?
- refund the sums paid for the item including delivery costs (up to the amount charged for the least expensive kind of delivery service we offer); or
- supply a replacement (where we have the relevant item in stock),
once we receive the relevant item back and agree there is a problem with it.
Suggested donation items
For any items for which you made a donation (for example, wedding favours or World Cancer Day Unity Bands), we will:
- refund the delivery charges that you paid (up to the amount charged for the least expensive kind of delivery service we offer); or
- send a replacement
when you inform us that you wish to return or exchange the items unless we ask you to return the items to us in which case we will reimburse you or send a replacement upon receipt of the items.
Please note that we cannot offer a refund for any item where a suggested donation was made at the time the item was ordered as this is an optional payment and not a payment for the item. Cancer Research UK is only permitted to return donations in limited circumstances if we can establish the making of the donation was a genuine mistake or there are other legal grounds for returning the donation.
What items are excluded from the returns and refunds policy?
Please note that we cannot exchange or refund the following items:
- pierced earrings and pierced body jewelry
- goods listed as donated, unless there is a fault that was not listed by us in the product description
- personalised goods
- clearance items reduced to half price or less
We are also unable to exchange or refund the following items unless the following conditions have been met:
- underwear/lingerie and swimwear - please ensure that such items are tried on over your own underwear;
- quilts, duvets and pillows unless the original packaging remains undamaged and unopened cosmetics and toiletries and towels - we will accept returns if they are in a saleable condition with unbroken seals and packaging;
- hats and hair accessories unless unworn and the tags still in place;
- cosmetics, toiletries and towels – we will accept returns if they are in a saleable condition with unbroken seals and packaging.
Before going to the trouble of contacting us, if you have a general query please try searching the TERMS OF OUR WEBSITE to find the answer. If you’re having difficulties placing an order, please EMAIL US email us with details of the problem, you can also call us on 0300 123 4408.
We aim to respond to emails within 24 hours of receiving your email.
0300 123 4408
Lines are open 8am - 9pm Weekdays & 9am - 6pm Weekends
Write to us:Cancer Research UK Orbital Park Ashford Kent TN24 0GA
If we are unable to resolve your query or complaint to your satisfaction, you can submit this for online resolution to the EUROPEAN COMMISSION'S ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PLATFORM.