- Returns and Refunds
- Contact us
We charge a postage and packing fee to cover the costs of sending you your products, this allows more money to go towards our life-saving work.
Standard UK delivery (UK mainland and British Isles delivery) within 5–7 working days £3.95Express delivery 2-3 working days (available for personalised products only) £6.95All standard UK orders over £25 are FREE.
Delivery outside the UK
We deliver to a number of countries outside the UK. If you live in Europe and your country is not currently listed, please contact us to arrange delivery.
European delivery - up to 20 working days £15.00
International delivery - up to 20 working days £20.00
European and International delivery charges reflect the current rates charged by the courier companies delivering internationally. These are under constant review and are subject to change.
Returns and Refunds
Returns and Refunds
If you have changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 30 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we would expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused. Once returned, we will refund the person who originally placed and paid for the order.
How do I return an item?
If you have ordered any items from our cancer care range you qualify for free returns and exchanges and will be provided with free return details in your delivery. If you are unsure whether or not your order qualifies, or you have lost your label please contact us on the below and we will be happy to help
Telephone: 0300 123 4408
- Please provide us with details of your order to allow us to identify your purchase
- Please note that the Free Return Label does not include insurance and tracking. We are unable to refund or exchange items that do not reach us, so you may wish to purchase additional proof of postage services
For all other orders (subject to the exceptions below). Please return products by packing it securely (in the original packaging where possible) with a copy of your receipt and customer advice note to:
Cancer Research UK Trading Limited
C/O Menzies Response
Unit 4 Express Park
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. When returning items, please retain proof of postage
What items are excluded from the returns and refunds policy?
The following items are excluded from our goodwill returns policy, unless faulty or not as described:-
- pierced earrings and pierced body jewellery
- goods listed as donated, unless there is a fault that was not listed by us in the product description (please see below for more details)
- personalised goods
- clearance items reduced to half price or less
- perishable goods such as fresh flowers and food
- any gift cards
- underwear/swimwear which has been worn and/or the hygiene strip has been removed
- bedding that has been used
- hats & hair accessories which has been worn
- cosmetics, toiletries & towels that have been unsealed and opened
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Suggested Donation Products
For any items for which you made a donation (for example, wedding favours or World Cancer Day Unity Bands), we will:
- refund the delivery charges that you paid (up to the amount charged for the least expensive kind of delivery service we offer); or
- send a replacement
- Please note that we cannot offer a refund for any item where a suggested donation was made at the time the item was ordered as this is an optional payment and not a payment for the item. Cancer Research UK is only permitted to return donations in limited circumstances if we can establish the making of the donation was a genuine mistake or there are other legal grounds for returning the donation.
When will I receive my refund?
- Once we receive the relevant item(s) back in its original condition with proof of purchase we will process your refund
- Your refund may take up to 14 days and will be paid back to the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase
Terms and Conditions
- If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it
- Unless faulty, this should be within 30 days of purchase
- We're unable to accept returns for online orders in Cancer Research UK stores
- Ordinarily if you have your delivery note we'll refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase
- Please return any unwanted item, unless faulty, in its original condition. We'd expect this to mean that:
- you've kept all original packaging and labels
- it's undamaged and unused (excludes normal examination of the product as you might do in store)
- you haven't entered any personal data on to the product
- Where a product has been personalised for you, unless faulty, we're unable to refund or offer an exchange. See above for the full list of products that can’t be returned
- For online or telephone purchases we’ll refund the standard delivery charge, provided you return the full order. If you are only returning some of the items on your order, then we will only refund the cost of those items
- This does not affect your statutory rights
Before going to the trouble of contacting us, if you have a general query please try searching the TERMS OF OUR WEBSITE to find the answer. If you’re having difficulties placing an order, please EMAIL US email us with details of the problem, you can also call us on 0300 123 4408.
We aim to respond to emails within 24 hours of receiving your email.
0300 123 4408
Lines are open 8am - 9pm Weekdays & 9am - 6pm Weekends
Write to us:Cancer Research UK Orbital Park Ashford Kent TN24 0GA
If we are unable to resolve your query or complaint to your satisfaction, you can submit this for online resolution to the EUROPEAN COMMISSION'S ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PLATFORM.